Jio Fibre to home | Neighbours | Conflict | Light to the world

After waiting for months and months, Jio is finally decided to bring fibre from the road to my apartment building. The work has started with the installation of the terminal box inside the compound. Everything was going smoothly during the day, but at night just before midnight, one of the neighbours came out and ripped off all the protective coverings that were fixed to bring the fibre cable from the road into the terminal box (there were no cables inside.) He didn't even organise the meeting or talk just went out and ripped off the coverings

I blew my mind, raised my voice to the top when I saw him arguing with my father about the fibre to home internet connection. His argument, he doesn't want to get fibre in his apartment. I feel bad for raising my voice and I feel he was completely wrong to go out and ripped off the protective coverings. Literally felt like slapping on his face. In fact, I did pick up one of the pipes but I didn't hit him.

But later at home in my room, I had this question in my mind, How can I be the light on the mountain God wants me to be in this world, the light that I will able to attract people to Jesus?

I kept praying to God and consulting my brothers in Christ on personal messaging apps for encouragement. I didn't know what to do. 

I also read a devotion on Our Daily Bread, titled The Battle  

Psalm 39:1-7 spoke directly to my heart. 

I said to myself, “I will watch what I do
    and not sin in what I say.
I will hold my tongue
    when the ungodly are around me.”
 But as I stood there in silence—
    not even speaking of good things—
    the turmoil within me grew worse.
The more I thought about it,
    the hotter I got,
    igniting a fire of words:
 “Lord, remind me how brief my time on earth will be.
    Remind me that my days are numbered—
    how fleeting my life is.
 You have made my life no longer than the width of my hand.
    My entire lifetime is just a moment to you;
    at best, each of us is but a breath.” Interlude
 We are merely moving shadows,
    and all our busy rushing ends in nothing.
We heap up wealth,
    not knowing who will spend it.
 And so, Lord, where do I put my hope?
    My only hope is in you.

Psalms 38 and 39 express David’s regret for unnamed wrongs (38:3–4; 39:10). He may have written these psalms after being forced to admit his adultery with Bathsheba and his conspiracy to kill her husband (2 Samuel 11–12). Or they might reflect the tragic aftermath of his decision to call for a census to assess the military strength of his nation (ch. 24).

What is clear is that with these two sad songs the second king of Israel gave us a picture of a heart on fire (Psalm 39:3). Both reflect the refining process used by the Spirit of God to lovingly burn away the illusions of our own efforts to satisfy or defend ourselves at the expense of others. Once begun, the fire becomes light. For David, the flames of his wrongs also spread to consume his confidence in a fleeting life (vv. 4–5) and our phantomlike rush to accumulate temporary material wealth (vv. 6, 11).


I hope and I pray God takes control of this situation and make things right in this neighbourhood. 

May all the glory belongs to our God.

----------------------

He is a car mechanic and he does not understand what is needed inside the building to have optic fibre high-speed internet. It is just like installing a DB box inside the apartment or cable tv box inside
the building or electric junction box in the neighbourhood. The "box" contains pairs of telephone connections say for about 8 to 16 Telephone connections in an apartment complex. The number depends upon the number of apartments or units in the building.

I hope the people in my neighbourhood understand they cannot say no to the junction box. 

All they can do is, do not sign up with the internet service provider.